Natural Beauty That’s Built to Last
Turning your landscape design into reality takes experience and insight. At CareScape, our installation teams are assembled from highly trained members of our in-house staff based on the needs of your property.
From hardscape construction to planting and irrigation, our experience in working together means you’ll enjoy an efficient process that’s professional, straightforward, and hassle-free.
Many of our installations include the following services:
• Plants and trees — Placing and planting properly helps your living landscape become established more quickly
• Irrigation systems — Designing and installing the water distribution system your landscape needs to thrive
• Decomposed granite — Distributing granite with care promotes a uniform look and proper drainage
• Turf conversions — Installing low water landscape with options like realistic artificial turf and xeriscape plants
• Grading, drainage and erosion control — Engineering topography to help withstand potential water damage to the landscape
• Gates, walls and fences — Building and installing secure and decorative barriers to protect your property
• Walkways and hardscapes — Directing human interaction with your landscape to minimize wear
• Water features — Bringing the sounds and movement of water to your property
We care. It’s our nature.®