CareScape is a company of people. From our team leaders to every person that works out in the field, we can only perform as good as our people perform. That's why we are careful to select the right person for every position. But we don't stop there. All of our employees are trained in our corporate training program. We do this because we care.
Ongoing Education and Certification Programs at CareScape includes:
- Area supervisors are Arizona Certified Landscape Professional Certification within one year of employment.
- All crew leaders and their staff participate in ongoing training both in the classroom and on site including General Maintenance, Shrub Renovation, and Arbor Care.
- Structural Pesticide Certification
- Water Management Training
- Certified Arborist Training
- Backflow Prevention Certification
- Comprehensive Safety Training
E-Verify is an internet-based system operated by The Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) in cooperation with the Social Security Administration (SSA). E-Verify enables employers to verify the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.
The Legal Arizona Workers Act requires Arizona employers to use E-Verify. A.R.S. § 23-214. The law provides that an employer that uses E-Verify to verify that an employee is authorized to work in the United States is entitled to a rebuttal presumption that the employer did not knowingly or intentionally employ an unauthorized alien. A.R.S. § 23-212(1)
CareScape maintains compliance with these employee hiring standards.